Friday, September 14, 2012

Hi there! How are you guys doing? It's freezing here in Amsterdam. I can't believe that winter is coming. Feels like it was just yesterday that I was laying on the beach, getting my tan on, wearing my fave vintage sunnies, enjoying the  warmth of the sun all over my skin..... damn.

So anyway, last night me and my friends went to Vougue Fashion Night Out in Amsterdam. I was super late to the event since I was so so so so so so tired, so I was there around 9.30 :p hahahaha I know, the event starts at 6, but yeah when I went there there were still lots of people lining up at some stores, drinking champagne, enjoying life :)







I missed the opening party :( didn't get to see the parade and stuff.. I was still pumped! So me and my friends wandered around and around and around.. till we decided to go to the 'after party' hahahaha

All photos by Sharon Marlisa

talk to you soon,
xoxo inez

No comments:

Post a Comment