Monday, September 10, 2012

Greetings from Amsterdam <3
How's your summer? Mine was great, went back to Indo for 1.5 months. So nice to see all of my family and friends, and best of all, it was super nice to wear shorts for the whole holiday :)

Did a mini photo shoot with my friends back at my home town. Didn't expect the result to be this.......................a....wesome? I don't know if I was in the right mood or it was Made's camera and his editing that made this pics turned out great.

May, Adilla, Rama, Made & Jordy + June! We didn't plan this photo shoot, well, we sort of. But it was just an ordinary photo shoot with random materials like the indian chief hat and black lipstick.
Here are some pics!














......... I probably know what are you guys gonna say or comment, I know its gonna be about my hair. "Oh Inez you have such a beautiful hair!" "I want your hair blalalalla" all of that stuff.
But unfortunately.... I cut my hair short. HAHAHA.
honestly, I didn't want to. It was all my fault because I dyed my hair blue, but it was so badly damaged that I have to cut them :( . I didn't have any picture of my blue 'smurf' hair cus it was just so so bad. So yeah, never ever do an experimental ombre to your hair, go to a saloon instead.

xo, Inez

3 comments:

  1. super super love your hair indeed!
    sayang banget lo mesti dipotong :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! u look amazing

    check out my blog here if you like

    xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the indian hats! :D

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete